
I really can't believe it has been 7 years. Time flies. I still remember what I was doing, where I was going, watching the second tower get hit, and then both towers falling to the ground. It was so long ago, but the images, thoughts, and feeling still so vivid. I wonder how those family and friends of loved ones lost are doing? So sad. As Cam hung our flag outside today, I really have such great pride for our country. I am so greatful for those who have died, and those fighting for our country. I am proud to be an American. I hope we never forget 9/11.
2 comments:
Hi! I am very excited to come and visit you and well its tomorrow! I will call you tonight later because I am at work right now. ha ha anywyas I love ya! and am stoked to see you!
AMEN...I'm also proud to be an American and live in a free country. I will never forget where I was on that day or the feelings that tore thru my heart for many months after. Kev and I drove up to Washington DC about 4-6 weeks after that and the devastation at the Pentagon was still quite evident. Love you guyz
Post a Comment