So we decided to finally go out for Labor Day. Cam's family has some land up by Duchesne. We went up on Friday and came home Sunday. Our friends, Austin and Rachel came along with their boat, so we boated all day Saturday and a little on Sunday. So much fun. Ty and Liza and Colton and Kaylee (his girlfriend) came too.
I am so glad we came home Sunday. Monday was freezing, and I am sure it snowed up there. It did rain a little on Saturday night, but it wasn't too bad. It didn't stop the boys from getting out on the lake Sunday, even if it was only 63 degrees. Way to cold for me!!!
Sage was such a trooper. She is the best little camper. She got a little cold on Friday night, so I put her in my sleeping bag. Yeah, that night I didn't get too much sleep. She did much better on Saturday night. She loves the outdoors. I am so glad.
It was a fun weekend. I dont' know if we will make it out anymore this summer. The nights are getting a little cold. So if we don't, it was a great way to end summer. Thanks again Austin and Rach for bringing the boat. It was tons of fun.
Me and Sage sitting by the fire.
Coton and Kaylee
Sage getting a bath one morning.... She had just eaten a powdered donut, yes while taking a bath, and she was furious about not getting another one.
Ty and Liza cooking and eating breakfast.
I am kind of a mean mom. I really don't like dirty things, so I kept Sage in her stroller 80% of the time. She didn't seem to mind, she likes being clean too.
Cam is a natural at everything he does. This is him doing flip on the wakeboard. We don't even own a boat, and he is amazing.
My cute family on the lake. It was freezing cold, but fun. We were cuddled in a blanket after Cam came in from wakeboarding.
Cam and Sage by the fire.
Austin and Rachel.

9 comments:
Love the pictures. Next year we all need to go. I love camping, but we don't ever go. It seems like too much work. Thanks for tonight, it was so fun. Love you guys.
Looks like, once again, you guys had a great weekend. I never was a big camping fan, but the older I get the more adventurous I get. I always hated the "dirty" feeling just like you said, but I guess it always washes off eventually!! Love you guyz...
ah you guys are just so cute! I am so excited to come down and see you guys! SAGE IS HUGE, SHE is like a real person now. ha ha! anyways I guess I will see ya in a couple of days.
You guys have had a jam packed summer! What fun! Camping is one of my most favorite things to do! By he way where did all your curly hair go?! Remember when you got your hair stuck in the mixer? This is crazy and random... I saw that Megan moved to Chicago. My best friend just moved there last week... I told her to check out Megan's blog... just so happens they are in the same ward. Aubree said she saw her but didn't have a chance to go say hi. Small world!
You guys do so many fun things! Sometimes I wish we lived closer so we could do more together! We are so excited to see you guys this weekend!
Just had to add that I love the new blog layout. Sage is so darling.
How fun! Sage looks darling! We miss you! Love your new layout too!
I love your blog layout. I can't handle that picture of Sage. She is too cute. Sounds like you had fun with your last camping excursion of the summer. We love camping too but don't do it nearly as much as i'd like. I sure miss you guys. Love you!
that looks like so much fun and makes me want to go camping. WE NEED TO GO!
Post a Comment