Sunday, September 14, 2008
The Weekend...
My little sister, Lesli, and little brother, Mike, his wife Shay, and two little kids, Caden and Olivia, came down to visit this weekend. Lesli's husband stayed home to study for a test. We missed Dan. They came Friday night. Les stayed at our house. Mike stayed at Brooke's house. Saturday we went to Andrew's football game. They have a good team. It is full on tackle football for 8-9 year olds. They have actual plays and everything. The coaches even yell. It actually gets very intense. But they killed the other team. Andrew is a great defensive player. I have no idea what he plays. :) Then Jeff, Cam, Mike, and Andrew went to the BYU game. Yes, even Cam went. (He is a mighty Ute fan). We all know how that game went. The girls went shopping while they were gone. We went to the mall with 4 kids in strollers, and Lauren. It was crazy. It was during nap time, and Sage knew it. She was a nightmare. I am sure people thought I was the worst mother letting my kid throw a tantrum in the middle of the mall, but oh well. She was crazy!!! That night we left all the kids with a sitter, and went to dinner, and shopped more. It was nice. We went back to Brooke's, hung out, and played hand and foot. It is a very fun card game. Sunday, we went to Brooke's ward. Her, Mike, and Les sang in sacrament meeting. Once again, Sage was a terror. Church is so hard for us sometimes. She hates sitting there. I could bring the most exciting toy or the yummiest treat in the world, and she would still hate it!!! They all went home after that. It was a fun weekend. I took no pictures to show. Maybe next time. The only thing missing was Megan. How ironic that she was up in Idaho at her Mother-in-law's birthday party. They just flew in for the weekend. We missed her lots. She always adds so much entertainment. So that is that. Sunday was a relaxing day. We took a nap, made cookies, and played golf on the x-box. That is my kind of day. A very fun weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YOu are so lucky to have your sisters and bro. so close. I wish I had my siblings a bit closer...Sounds like a crazy, but fun weekend!
Mich! it was so much Fun! I am excited for the next time we get to go into the mall, have Shay walk out of the store, with clothes, and a stroller just sitting there in the middle of the floor! The mendenhall clan get togethers just wouldn't be the same with out a little craziness right?
Hey, Sage is so cute. I cant believe how old she is. We are doing ok- I dont know if you've heard that Bryce and I are getting divorced and Brecken and I are actually moving to be with my family in Arizona. It looks like you guys are doing good though, keep in touch, tell everyone at the office I say hi.
We are so glad we got to come! It was a little crazy but so much fun! Can't wait to see you guys again.
Post a Comment