My parents have been remodeling their house. I don't really have any before pictures, but we were up there all this past week to help them work on the house. Cam actually did all the tile work. He did an amazing job. I have pictures of the inbetween work, and some finished work. It was quite the week. Cam went up on Sunday, and I went up on Wednesday. The house was a disaster. Everything was torn apart. Cam started the tile work, and by the time I got there, he was about 1/2 done. After he finished tile, we (Cam, Me, Mike, and my Dad) did the grout on the tile, the next day Cam, Mike, and my Dad did baseboards. They did such amazing work. Me and my mom continued to paint all day. The house is looking amazing. I can't wait to see it all finished. I usually enjoy going home to hang out, play games, etc. This trip was a little bit more work, but still just as fun. I have great parents. They truly are amazing. My husband is also incredible. Sage was such a trooper. It was so loud, yet she still continued to take naps. She watched a lot of Monsters Inc. and Nemo, but it kept her off the tile and her clothes free of paint. Thank you so much Shay. She helped take care of Sage, and even brought us dinner. Thanks a bunch. We had some long days, and very late nights. Good times had by all. By the time we left, the kitchen was at least somewhat put back together. Good Luck Mom. It's looking beautiful.

This is the hard wood floor that was placed before we got there.
Cam laying tile.

This was one piece that could or could not have made Cam swear. I'm not sure! :) He went through about 6 tiles.
Finished product. It looks so good. He honestly is amazing.

More tile work.

This is Cam holding up the last piece of tile. He was so glad to be finished!!!!

Izzy and Belle. Izzy is my mom's, Belle is mine.

Grouting. This is a pain in the butt. My hands are ruined for life! They are so dry.

This is Caden helping paint.

Sage and Caden watching a movie.

More grouting in the front entry.

Mike and Cam cutting base boards.

Mike and Cam putting the toilet back on.
I did have a sweet picture of Mike, and his back side, but decided it would not be appropriate for the blog. Thanks Mike for great entertainment.
Cam is absolutely a guy of all traits. Is that the phrase? I have not found anything he can't do yet!! Looks great babe.
Oh, and bonus- Meg flew in Sunday afternoon. I was able to go and pick her up from the airport, and hang out for a few hours. It was good to see her too.
4 comments:
The house looks great!! Could you please loan Cam to me for a week? We want to paint most of the inside of the house as soon as our year warranty work is done in Feb. and neither of us like to paint. Our walls are so boring right now and we seriously need some color on them. Sounds like a "fun" work week for the family. Have a great Thanksgiving. Love you guyz...
Michelle,
This is Jan (from Hillarys scentsy party). I am supposed to be hosting a party for you on saturday and I need to reschedule. I have to work... my email is fabfivefam@comcast.net.. I can't find your phone number and packet. I think its at my work.. (I hope). Email me and let me know that you got this... thanks... Jan
Ohh cool! I must be a little weird because I love remodeling! Even through all the crap you know its worth it to get the end result. Great job! Looks awesome! P.S. I LOVE the picture of Sage with the Toilet Paper! I think we have all been there right? LOL! :)
That is some serious hard work! I bet your parents are so grateful for all of your help.
Post a Comment