Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight

I failed to get pictures of going to the movie, Twilight, but it was great. I for sure like the book better, but the movie was good. The characters were good. My friend, Rachel, bought out a theatre, and sold the tickets. She made it so fun. We had popcorn and pop all ready for us, door prizes, apple shaped sugar cookies, and more. It made the movie that much better. Thanks Rach for all your hard work. It was lots of fun. I am more excited for the next movie. I have to admit I am a Jacob fan, so I am excited for the next one. I thought the movie was a little slow, and had a few cheezy lines, but I am far from a movie critic, so overall, I loved it. I think I want to re-read all the books.

1 comment:

DLUX said...

Thanks for coming Mich! It was so fun, and even though the movie is no where near as good as the book, I still loved it. It was better the second time around...I swear! Can't wait to do it again for New Moon, you're VIP, even though you're team Jacob...I guess I can forgive you for that! LOL.