We went to the Festival of trees with Brooke's Family. Morgan danced there at her recital. She was hilarious. I loved watching her. That place is amazing. This is the first year I have gone. I loved it. It is for such a good cause too. I wish I had thousands of dollars to buy a tree!!
We went to eat at Chili's after. Eating out with Sage is really not my most favorite thing to do. Let's be honest, she isn't the best kid to take to a restaurant. So she was already beginning to act up. Then she hit her head on the corner of the chair. At that point nothing was going to calm her down. We had just ordered our food, I had eaten about 2 chips, (I love Chili's chips), and had about 2 sips of my coke. I had about had it, so I made Cam cancel our order, and we left. That is the first time we have had to do that. I was pretty mad. And of course, the minute we got in the car, she was fine. Oh, the joys!! We have gone out to dinner since, and it's been OK.
Andrew chasing down Sage and Morgan. Both were on the run.
Cam's favorite tree. The whole thing was golf clubs. It was pretty cool.
Me, Sage, Andrew, Jeff, Brooke, Lauren, and Morgan.
We took Sage to see Santa at Cabella's, and she hated it. She was fine until it was her turn. So Santa had me sit on his lap, (a little wierd), but that didn't help. Better luck next year!!
We finally have snow!!!! We had a great storm on Saturday. Yay!! I love the snow! Sage seems to like it too. I was beginning to wonder if we were going to have a white Christmas? Looks like we will.
I guess we better get some "moon" boots, and snow pants. :)
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I just love Christmas and all the good things it brings out in people. The spirit is so alive this time of year. Sorry you didn't get to finish your dinner---oh the joys of parenting!! Have a wonderful Christmas and tell all your family hey from us. Love you guyz
The kids are all getting so big!! Even though dinner didn't work out it still sounds like so much fun being able to spend time with Brooke and the Fam.....Love all the photos...Santa and Sage is my favorite though :-)
I am so excited for Christmas! I can't believe its next week! Little Sage is great and I just love how she pushes your buttons!
Love you!
been there -- done that michelle. kids are always the worst at "out to eat dinners" it seems! will you be in rexburg for christmas? we are planning on leaving tuesday and staying through sunday. that's if the snow doesn't keep us from heading out -- but storms are in the forecast for the next week over here.
Sage looks darling in her snow stuff! We have also had that with Emma. It is a hard age huh!? So cute though! Merry Christmas! We miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment