Now to give props to my Dad. Everytime we went out to do something, he watched the girls. Let me tell you, it is not an easy job with Sage and Morgan. They are trouble alone, and when they get together, it is double trouble!! They love being with him. He is one of a kind. He makes the day one big adventure. Thanks Dad- we love you so much. You are amazing!
We played lots of games, and ate lots of food. I always come back weighing about 10 pounds more!!
Thanks again Mom and Dad! It was so nice to come home and hang out!
Thanks Mike, Shay, Les, and Dan for hanging out with us all weekend too. We love you all!!
This is Grandpa with Morgan and Sage waving bye to the girls.
My mom bought my dad these sweet motorcycle boots for when he goes out on his bike. He was thinking he was pretty hot stuff!
Close up of his boots.
So I was looking for a game to play in our game closet, and I found this sweet game that we used to play when we were little kids. It is called Hot Potato. There is this potato that plays music, you toss it around, and if you are the last one to catch it, you lose. You have three cards that spell H-O-T. If you spell HOT first you lose. I know..... sounds pretty cheesy, but we laughed so hard.
The funny thing is... we must have busted the original potato, because when I opened the box, it was a homemade potato with a face drawn on it. My dad loved us so much, he made a new potato, put a music player in it, and painted a face on it. He is the best! He can fix anything, and always did. It reminded me how much I admire him.
Just a random pic of Mike. He thought he was such a help with the kids over the weekend, but really did nothing!! Love you Mikee.
5 comments:
What a fun family. I hope one day me and my girls can be like you and your sisters and mom! How much fun is that!? Cute pics- and yes, I loved the hot potato game! Take care- it was good to see you for that short little bit...
We were so glad you guys came up! It always gives us something exciting to look forward to!
Ha ha I can't get over dads boots they are the best! It was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again! Love you guys and talk to you soon.
I LOVE your Dads' boots...and those hot legs too!!! Your family is so fun and isn't it nice to live so close that you can just get in the car and drive a couple hours and be there?? Anyhow, glad you girls had a fun weekend. Love you guys
Those are some HOT photos of DAD....bet he loves those.. and I'm sure the picture of mom was just random right...like she didn't pose :-) Looks like and sounds like you had so much fun. Sad i wasn't there...but makes me happy that the kids get to see grandma and grandpa....
Post a Comment