Friday was a beautiful day, so we decided to go to Hogle Zoo! Sage had never been to the Zoo before. I was really excited to take her. One of my friends, Marcie, brought her little boy, Carson, and was watching two other kids, Haley and Alex (who belong to our boss). We had our hands full, but it was really fun. I hadn't been to the Zoo in many years. We packed lots of snacks, and had a good time. It was a slight challenge to get there, we got a little lost, but we finally made it. We spent most the day there, and the animals were very active. The kids loved it.

Sage loved the monkeys. She thought they were so funny, and could not quit laughing at them.

Sage and Haley checking out the monkeys.

The giraffe.

This gorilla was so funny. Someone had dropped a water bottle in the cage thing. This gorilla went over to the water bottle, unscrewed the lid, and drank the water. It was pretty cool to watch. A very smart little guy!!

Me, Sage and Haley on the train. She kept saying "choo-choo." She is loving trains right now.

The Zoo was great, it knocked her right out!!
3 comments:
I love her smile...its so full of life! when you come out to New York we will have to take Sage to the Central Park zoo :-)
I wish I could have gone. We will have to go before the baby is born. Life is crazy, you only live 10 minutes away and I miss you guys.
I love zoos...the animals truly fascinate me. Monkeys have to be one of my favorites as well...they're so human, in fact they act just like my husband :) We sure love you guyz...
Post a Comment