Sage you are amazing!! Who knew two years could be packed with so much adventure? Who knew someone so tiny could have so much energy? Who knew someone so sweet could cause so much trouble? Who knew that someone so smart could be so stubborn? Who knew I could love someone so much? Thank you for making me feel like I am the most amazing person in the world. I love everything about you!!
4 comments:
Oh, I got teary eyed reading your ode to Sage. I can't wait until I get to experience such unconditional love! Thanks for adding me to your blog. I miss you and hope all is well. It was good to talk to you the other night!
happy birthday sage! looks like she got totally spoiled. and what a fun fun party!
Oh what a blessing! I know it is so hard at times, but so worth it. I can't wait!! Love ya Mich.
Happy Birthday Sage! I wish we could have seen her and you! It was a crazy 2 days up there so I am so sorry we missed you! (I will have to call you and tell you all about it one of these days! :) Sage is so beautiful! I can't believe how old our babies are getting! I remember like yesterday when we had just moved into the ward and I met you in the nursing room and I thought it was too good to be true that we got along so well and that our daughters were the same age etc, etc.....and then we moved! I hope we really can stay in touch because we LOVE you and Sage so much! Anyways, miss you and I promise we will connect one of these days! :) LOL Love ya girl!
Post a Comment