Monday, May 11, 2009

Being a Mom...

This is a day late......

There is nothing better than being a mom. I love it. I love it.
I love my mom. I love how amazing she is. I love that she taught me how to be a mom, and how to love it by her example. I love my mother-in-law. I love how much Sage loves her. I love that I have the best second mom. I love my sisters and sister-in-law, Brooke and Shay who are moms, and Meg and Les, who will be moms. I love my Grandma Cheney. I love that she is so cool, she is on Facebook and uses it more than me. I miss my Grandma Mendenhall. I think of her often. If the world lived like her, it would be a much better place.
I love all the moms who have been an example in my life.
I hope they all had amazing Mother Days. They deserve it!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the background - once again we have the same one! You look like one of the greatest moms. Wish I could see you more often!! Loves.

Rasmussens said...

Looks like you had a great time in St. George. We sure did miss you guys though. Love ya lots.

Ashton & Co. said...

You guys are always taking such fun little getaways- Good for you!Your little Sage is so darling. Looks like fun!

grams said...

michelle, i just now read your blog and thanks for thinking of me on mothers day. i really miss you a lot. i can't believe how sage is growing. what a doll. you are a good mom too. i will always remember all the good times we had while you were growing up. i love you. grams

Lesli said...

Update your blog! I know you have something good to say!!! ha ha love you lots and lots

Audrey said...

Hey Michelle I have a quick question for you and I'm not sure I have your right email address. Any ways, I'm filling out dental school applications and it asks if I have any relatives that are in the dental field. And you're it! It asks for what school you went to and when you graduated, if you could email me that info that would be great! Thanks a ton! Wish I could be at the reunion with you guys, I'll be thinking of you. Hope you have fun. Thanks again, Audrey
PS my email just in case is audrey-wilkins@hotmail.com