Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Very Very Best Friends!!


Shay (sister in law), Lesli, Mom, Brooke, Me, and Megs.

Megs was in town, visiting from NY, so my Mom, Meg, Les, and Shay came down to Utah for a girl shopping day. They came down Monday night, stayed at our house, and Tuesday we hit the town. My mom stayed with Brooke's little guy, Luke, while we went out for a little bit, then she met up with us for lunch. Brooke had to leave after that to go back to the baby. We spent the rest of the day shopping, laughing, eating, and more shopping. They left later that evening. It was a great day!

I love my sisters. I include Shay as a sister. We all get along so well. We have our moments when we get so annoyed with each other, but five minutes later, we're cool. I feel so blessed to have sisters who are also my best friends. The best part is our Mom, who is by far the coolest.

We went to visit Meg in New York about two years ago and went to the broadway, Wicked. My favorite song from Wicked is "For Good." It reminds me of my sisters everytime I hear it. I'm sad that Megan lives far away, and now I'm even more sad Lesli is moving far away too. I'm so glad we are close, and get together often. I know I have been changed for the better by my sisters and mom. We really are so lucky!

No comments: