Monday, January 18, 2010

A day in the life of Sage.

Sage loves having her picture taken. So I took some random pictures of her through out the day. I sure wish I had the life of a two year old.
For breakfast: Cocoa Puffs and cinnamon toast.

She was ready to go out for the day. I don't have much more to say about this picture.

This is an every day event at our house..... dress up time. I don't think there is a day that goes by that she does not dress up as a "princess."

Tub time. Once again... No comment. When did she get so big? She will kill us when she sees this picture some day.

After tub time. She hates getting her hair brushed after the bath, she always wants to put her own lotion on, she always wants to wear her nightgown, and her monkey slippers.
Next is bed time. We read two stories, sing 3 songs- Popcorn Popping, the Bumble Bee Song, I Love to See the Temple, 5 Little Ducks, or Jesus wants Me for a Sunbeam. She then gets to read by herself for about 5 minutes, then lights out.
And that wraps up "A day in the Life of Sage."

No comments: