Saturday, February 13, 2010

I am the luckiest!

It's Saturday night, the night before Valentine's Day, and I realized I am the luckiest! I have 3 Valentines, whom I love very much. Cam- even though he left me tonight to go to St. George to golf (which I know is his first true love)- is my most favorite Valentine. I adore him, I really do! And my 2 girls- who knew I could love them as much as I do.
I love my little Reese. She has brought us so much happiness.
I could go on and on about Sage. She makes me laugh daily. She knows she is a princess, and constantly reminds me.
I am so glad we have Valentines Day, to remind us of all the loved ones we have in our lives.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Little Reese! She reminds us of a little gnome. She is so dang cute! She was flying here with her dad.


Valentine Day sugar cookies. I'll be honest- I hate making sugar cookies. I HATE the MESS. But Sage loves it, so for her I'll do it!


Her finished product!

Her Dad bought her a Dora Fairy costume for Valentine's. She won't take it off for anything.




5 comments:

Rasmussens said...

HOw can you not smile when Sage smiles at you like that! Oh how I love that little girl. Reese, I just want to snuggle. Thanks for coming to dinner. Tell Cam we missed him.

DLUX said...

such a sweet post.

Hill said...

congrats on the babe(a little late on the congrats)she is adorable. Addi and I need to come over and visit sometime.

BrentinRexburg said...

Ok, so now I am responding to blogs but it has to be under dads name because once again, everyone set me up but it is always under someone else's name so I can't get it. I really believe my family wants me to think i am going crazy, but oh they are not going to win. ha, ha. I love you guys. so cute. Can't wait to see you guys really , really soon. Love you............mom even though it says dad:)

Hillary Corpuz said...

It makes me so sad our family is so far away. that's it. I'm buying a Prius and we will do stuff more. (okay, I'm not really, but it's the thought that counts.)