The pictures tell the story!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Sad Day for Sage and Cinderella
Sage loves her Cinderella and Snow White figurines. She plays with them daily. She took them in the shower one morning, and I laid them on the rug to dry. I do that with all the toys she takes in the shower. Belle, the dog, decided she no longer liked Cinderella, stole her off the rug, and chewed off her head. I found her (Cinderella) in our bedroom, headless. I knew Sage was going to be devastated. Knowing how dramatic this was going to be, I told Cam to grab the camera, and get ready to record the meltdown. We put Cinderella on the table, and let Sage find it herself. It was priceless. She hit the floor, saying, "Oh no, Cinderella... Oh no, Cinderella." She was furious with Belle. Call me a mean mom, but I could not help but laugh.
The pictures tell the story!

The pictures tell the story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We have tons of those dolls. Every single one of them has their head missing except for one. Emma bawled over all of them. You know a good mom when you grab the camera first! Love it :o)
Post a Comment