Sunday, March 21, 2010

Little Reese's Pieces at 2 Months


Reese at 2 Months:
She weighs 10.1 pounds and is 23 inches long.
She is beautiful. Sage is her best friend. She loves the sound of the blow dryer, likes to sleep on the couch more than her bed, smiles the biggest at her Dad, loves being in the bath tub, loves when songs are sung to her. Time goes to fast!

5 comments:

grams said...

WHAT A FUN BLOG, AND SUCH DARLING PICTURES. SHE WAS MOSTLY ASLEEP WHEN WE SAW HER AT THE PAGEANT SO WE HAVE NOT SEEN THAT DARLING SMILE. WE LOVE ALL OF YOU

Ashton & Co. said...

Such a cutie! I am so glad I got to visit wiht you last weekend! Your girls are so darling!

Rasmussens said...

I just love those girls. They are so cute.

Shelly said...

She is getting so big! She's do adorable.

dan and audrey said...

cutest little smile! she is so dang cute. I'm sad we didn't know about her blessing.. we would have loved to come and see you guys!