My sweet Sage is three! I really can't believe how fast three years can go! I have loved every minute of it. Sage had a great birthday. She was spoiled rotten. My parents were here for the weekend. My niece, Lauren, had a dance competition, and Sage had her birthday. Lauren did not compete until later in the evening on Saturday (Sage's Birthday), so we had a mini party for her at Brooke's house Friday night.
Saturday 4.17.2010 was her actual birthday. She woke up to a room full of balloons, thanks to her dad, and a decorated house. Cam and my dad went golfing, so the girls went shopping. Then we had her birthday party. We had friends and family over. It was so fun, such nice weather. We had a BBQ, presents, cake, and a good time. She is so spoiled. We have great friends and family who love her very much. So grateful for those who helped us celebrate.
Sage is all princess!! She loves every Disney Princess! I don't think a day goes by that she does not dress up. She wanted a princess party with a castle cake! What Sage wants, Sage gets!

Friday nights party!

Her room full of balloons! The girl can sleep through anything!

The birthday girl! Our friend Cassie made her the birthday hat! It was adorable, and Sage loved wearing it. She still wears it when she dresses up.

All her presents which included... princess dolls, princess walkie talkies, princess chalk, bubbles, a princess bike, princess dress up clothes, a wagon, summer clothes, and much more. She was in heaven.

Her castle birthday cake. Cam made the whole thing. It was adorable. She loved it. I loved that Cam made it. He still amazes me with his hidden talents.

Bella and Sage.

All the girls going for a ride in the wagon.

Her new bike. She loves it!

I love this little girl. She makes every day an adventure. I love how big/independent she is, and at the same time, I am so sad at how big/independent she is getting.
Some of her favorite things:
1. I know this may come as a shocker, but Princesses are her most favorite thing.
2. Dress up, putting on make-up, painting her finger nails and toe nails
3. Macaroni and Cheese, Apple Juice
4. Hanna Montana, Kidz Bop, Primary songs
5. Playing with her friends
6. Holding her little sister
7. Watching Princess movies, (The Princess and the Frog is her favorite for now).
8. Going to Maverick with her Dad and getting a refill and a hotdog
3 comments:
how stinkin fun! I am totally impressed with Cam...who knew!? He totally has an inner Martha. She is growing up too, too fast...I remember when she was born, feels like yesterday! :D
What a cute little 3 year old princess1 I love how girlie she is. what a fun birthday party.
Ah I miss my little Sager and Reese! Her birthday looks super fun! I am so sad I could be there! I love you guys! Give those girls loves for me!
Post a Comment