I'm going to be honest. I consider myself a good person. I try to not judge, and I try not to be racist, and then it all goes out the window when I go to home town carnivals. Where do some of these people come from? I am so serious.... the carnival workers (carni rats), really? And then I saw some girl, probally about 9 or 10- running around with socks, only socks. SICK! And then some adult lady eating a caramel apple with caramel all over her face. REALLY? SICK! That is only the half of it...... I wish I would have taken pictures of these people! Next year for sure.
I think I went through half a bottle of hand sanitizer and half a package of baby wipes. I even kept wiping down Reese's hands. She never even left the stroller.
I keep asking my self, why do I go back? Then I realize how much Sage loves it.
On Saturday, we ran the Speedy Spaniard, a 10K. It felt great. We did it under an hour. My best time yet. We then went to Brooke and Jeff's and hung out for a while. Then up to Salt Lake for a BBQ and some fireworks. Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment