Sunday, July 25, 2010

A day in the life of Sage and Reese

Sage wanted Mickey Mouse Pancakes for breakfast, and she wanted her picture taken of her cooking. So I decided to document our day. It was a pretty uneventful day, but those are my favorite days!


Sage mixing the pancake batter...... yes it was from scratch..... I know... SHOCKER!

Sage helping flip the pancakes.

Reese patiently waiting for breakfast!

Reese playing with toys, while I cleaned up breakfast. She is seriously one happy baby.

Sage playing while I was still cleaning the kitchen.

I was getting our bag ready for swimming, and the girls played little people. Reese adores Sage, and will sit and play in her room forever. I love walking in on them playing together. Sage is a great help when I need a few minutes to get things done.

Eating lunch at Seven Peaks.

Chilling at Seven Peaks.

Getting ready to leave Seven Peaks.

Bath time, then bed!
Just another day in paradise.

No comments: