I have the best mom EVER! When we were younger and in school, we would come to SLC to do our school shopping! We would hit EVERY single mall along the way. It is one of the best memories I have of my mom, sisters, cousins, aunt, and grandma. I hope my daughters will have the same thoughts.
So, I have the BEST Dad ever too. He got us a hotel in Salt Lake, gave my mom lots of shopping money, and we went school shopping. We had so much fun. I even got a night away from Reese. Thanks Cam.
Sage was funny- we had only been shopping for seriously like 20 minutes, and she says, "my legs are so tired." She is definately not my daughter!!!

The three girls who went. Sage, and Brooke's girls- Lauren and Morgan.

Going into the room.

The girls were so excited!

And the shopping completely wore them out!!!
1 comment:
Oh how I miss those days. They are some of the best memories I have. I can't believe that when we were through, after two whole days of shopping, I would load you girs up in the van and take you home with me, so tired and in the dark. It was all worth it. I love you so much.
Post a Comment