Happy First Birthday Reese's Pieces!!

I love this girl. I love everything about her. I love her smile. I love her blowing kisses. I love her kissable cheeks. I love her. She makes us so happy. She loves to eat..... she loves candy, chocolate, noodles, applesauce, crackers, and cold cereal. She loves feeding Belle. She loves playing with Sage. She loves bath time. She LOVES her dad, and looks just like him. She loves playing with cords, string, necklaces, anything to go around her neck. She loves helping with the laundry. She loves blowing kisses. We love her! (did I say that already) :)
I can't believe how fast a year can go. Some days it seems like a blur. I really hope life could slow down just a little bit!
Her Birthday was great! She's not a fan of balloons, very slow at opening presents, wasn't too excited about tearing into her panda cake, but loved when we would sing "Happy Birthday" to her. We sang it so many times that day!


I'm so sad. I don't have a good picture of her cake. Her Nana Ruth makes a Panda cake for the 1st birthday. They are so cute!! She does an amazing job. I'm sure someone has a picture of it, so I will keep looking. Reese was not too sure about digging right in, but when we took a chunk off for her to eat, she loved it. Thanks Ruth.... I love the tradition of the Panda cake.
4 comments:
Happy birthday Reese!!
The first picture on the post is TOO cute! What a princess...I can't believe she is one already!
SO STINKIN CUTE!!!! You guys make the cutest girls!! :D
She is so so cute! I can not believe how fast time goes by...
ps our girls have the exact same Christmas jammies!!
Post a Comment