Awesome 4th of July Weekend!
We went to Idaho/Home for the weekend.
We kicked off the festivities with a 25 mile bike ride with Mike, Cam, Brooke, and Myself.
I have become the person who everyone looks back to make sure she's ok, and still coming.
When did I become so slow?
The festivities continued with sno shacks, water games, including human battleship, a BBQ,
backyard baseball, 5 wood dodgeball, a fire, smores, and fireworks!!
Treyson (Mike and Shay's little boy) was blessed Sunday. He is the best little baby!
I don't think I heard him cry once! Almost makes me think I could do one more.
I said ALMOST!
I love being home!
That's me taking the picture.... yes... I'm in the back, and was the whole entire ride.
Master Mike, the chef, BBQing. It was so so good!!
That's Treyson. I love him. He is such a good baby!
Grandma and Grandpa Cheney. So nice to visit with them.
This was getting ready/picking teams for human battleship.
Awwww! One of my cute firecrackers!!
Cam & I! I had to force him to take a picture. He hates having his picture taken!! I think he's hot!
Grandma and Reese
Brooke bathing the little ones.
Backyard Baseball! A game we have been playing for years. It's one of my favorites. It kind of makes me miss the good old days!
Chilling! The weather was beautiful!! Normally there is some crazy wind, but this weekend it was perfect!
We came back Sunday, and had a firework show with some neighbors. We had another fire and delicious treats! We stopped at the Reservation on the way back from Idaho and picked up some sweet fireworks. Since aerials are now legal in Utah, our friends/neighbors, Nat and Ethan picked up some sweet fireworks too. It was a great show! Cam and Ethan did a great job.
We even had a crazy "defective" firework. We are not sure what happened, but fireworks were being shot all crazy directions through the neighborhood. They were flying into the neighbors gardens, garages, flying past our heads, shooting into the crowds of other neighbors doing fireworks in their driveways, people running like crazy, kids crying. It was nuts. But, I am glad to say.... We are all fine! It's now a great story!!
It started raining, so we moved under the garage to watch the show.
Our cute friend Jessica. Sage loves her!!
Happy 4th of July!!
I am proud to be an American and am so thankful for our freedom, and all those willing to fight for it!!
1 comment:
Awe, this makes me miss your family, our family, and Rexburg. Such beautiful summers. Your girls are so beautiful. Love you guys and miss you lots.
Post a Comment