Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall

I love Fall.  I love October thru December.
Best time of the year, hands down!!

We have a fun pumpkin patch right by our house.  
It is on the way of my running route,
so while I was running/pushing the girls, 
we would stop and play at the pumpkin patch.
Needless to say, we visited the patch a few times.


One night we went with Bella and Cassie.
The girls had a blast.
The girls playing in the corn box.
Like a sand box, minus the sand.

The petting zoo.





 We did caramel apples up and Mel & Ruth's one night.
Delicious.
Mine did not turn out so pretty, but Cam should become a 
professional apple dipper.

Cam & Mel


These photos were from a block party we had.
The block party was awesome.  
We had it on our street.
There was food, games, costumes, pictures, and a movie.
Good times.
I had to work that day.......
So I wasn't planning on dressing up at all.
Well I changed my mind last minute.
We have some random costumes in the Halloween box,
so we rummaged some costumes up.
Our neighbor set up a great picture background and took everyone's family pictures.


By far our most random Family picture EVER!!
I'm thinking of using it as the Christmas card picture this year?!

After the party we were goofing around
and started taking "prom" pictures.
I'm not sure if we could get anymore white trash!!
We definitely would not have won "cutest couple."

No comments: