Great day at the Cisneros House!! Reese is potty trained. She is amazing. I would like to consider myself an awesome mom for potty training her, but I have to give all the credit to little Reese. She made it so easy for me!! Honestly, she did it all!
I knew she was about ready...... she had been pooping in the toilet for a while, so we decided to give it a try.
I had a whole week off of work, so I decided to just get it done! I thought Sage did pretty good so I was going to do it all the same way. We pulled out the tiny potty, placed it in front of the tv with a few books, and made her a sticker chart. I put her in panties, explained what to do, set the timer for every 30 minutes and went from there. We had 2 pee accidents and 1 poop accident. (poop accident... disgusting, I just threw the panties away. I was dry heaving the whole time). Since the first day, we have had one pee accident and that is it!! She loved the sticker chart. It worked really well for her! I honestly did not go anywhere for a week. We ventured out to Costco and Walmart once. She did fine at both. I was nervous for church, but she did great there too! After about three days, I quit asking her if she needed to go potty, to see if she would tell me on her own. She did! She came up to me holding her crotch and said poop, poop. I am proud of my little Reese. She did great! And I love no more diapers!!
1 comment:
reese is awesome. i can't believe how great she did. and yay for no diapers!
Post a Comment