Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years Eve.... Here's to 2012

New Year's Eve was so fun!  My little brother, Mike, and his family came down on Friday. My parents came down Saturday afternoon.  We went and hung out at the hotel and swam with Mike's family on Friday.  We met the my parents and Brooke's family on Saturday at the mall.  We did a little shopping and then went out to Brooke's to get ready for New Years Eve.  
Brooke and Shay planned a big fondue dinner.  I have never done a lot of fondue, but I am a big fan now!  I loved it.  It was so good.  My dad planned a ton of "minute to win it games."  I wish I had pictures of it.  I was on the losing team with Mike and Lauren.  We were terrible!!!  We never scored a point.  Still fun! 
The night went so fast!  It was fun to do the countdown with Sage.  A great way to start the New Year!! 
Thanks Brooke for throwing such a fun party!!

I'm ready for a new year.  2011 was great, but I always like starting over, starting fresh!  I don't set resolutions because I don't keep them.  I guess I like to just try a little harder.  I'm excited to see what this year brings!  




HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: