We met my parents in Salt Lake over Conference Weekend. The girls and I went up Saturday afternoon. We went to lunch and shopped. We went over to Trolley Square. I don't shop there that much, but I should. It's a fun little place with great stores.
We went back to Brent and Su's hotel to "freshen up". We met up with Cam and Brooke & Jeff's family. The boys all went to Priesthood and the girls went shopping again, of course. We went over to the new City Creek shopping center. It is a great mall! I can't wait to go back, maybe when it is a little less crowded.
We then went back to the hotel to go swimming. A great night.
It's a lot of fun to be in Salt Lake over conference. There are so many people walking around. All dressed in Sunday best! It's quite the site. We rode tracks around, which the girls loved!
Dad and the Girls at Trolley Square
No comments:
Post a Comment