HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY SAGE!
How can 5 years seem like 5 days??
We love Sage.
We love everything about her.
I'm still in awe at how fast she has grown up.
She is becoming so independent, she is such a great big sister,
she is sweet, and so tender hearted, such a people pleaser.
She is so clean and organized. (makes me proud)!
She loves playing with friends, and loves watching movies.
She is such my big helpler.
And she has promised me that she will always be my best friend.
Sage opened her presents in the morning and absolutely loved her American Girl Doll.
She named her Lacey!
We went to dinner that evening at the Spaghetti Factory. Her favorite.
You'll notice how sweet Sage is and then notice how
"out of control" Reese is.
She is a whole other story.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY GIRL!
Her friend party was on Saturday.
She wanted a sleep over, but I told her she is still too young.
We had a "late over" movie party.
Such great friends who spoiled her.
Movie treat bags, capri suns, and popcorn.
The after mess!
A successful fun party!!
2 comments:
I love that you made Sage promise you to be her best friend. Ha Ha I love you Michelle and look up to you more than you will ever know!
LOVE YOU!!!!
we love the sager! she is a sweetie pie. her birthday looks like so much fun and the popcorn mess is hilarious.
Post a Comment