Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Meg and Sammi K come to visit

Megan and Sammi K came to Utah to visit for a WHOLE week.
It was so fun to have them here and get to know one of the sweetest little girls ever.  
And I loved having Meg here too.

They came Monday afternoon.
We went to lots of ball games thanks to the Rasmussen Family.
We loved watching Andrew, Lauren and Morgan play.
We shopped at Target for 3, yes 3 hours.
We shopped at the Mall and other little random stores.
We ate, we ran, and we just hung out.
I loved every minute of it.


Sammi is the sweetest little girl.
She is such a good baby.
She almost convinced me to have another one.
I think I heard her cry once.
And her smile would make me smile everyday.


Our shopping trip to Target.  
Meg couldn't get over the size of this cart
or how cheap things were here.
She's funny. 



 Sage loved Sam and always wanted to help.


 Megan was going to a wedding over the weekend.
Joe was flying out to meet her.
He was not coming until Friday, so Thursday night, we (Sage and I) went and 
stayed at the Grand America with her.
The hotel is beautiful.
I loved the little "necessities" box.
So organized.





 They have this little toy/candy store in the hotel.
We found these huge dice.
And lots of other little odds and ends.
Such a cute store.
I couldn't get Sage to leave.



 We put Sage to sleep and enjoyed some girl time.
We took about 15 pictures of us!
They all looked ridiculous.



We had such a good time.
Thanks again Meg for spending the week with us.
We really miss you and Sammi.


1 comment:

Meg Porter said...

Awe I loved this post! Best week ever!! So so much fun!