Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Women of Steel Triathlon

My dang mom.
She thought it would be tons of fun to do a triathlon together.
She signed up herself, Brooke, Shay, and myself to do it.
Well, she was right.  It was fun.
It was the Women of Steel Tri.
(All women and only a 300m swim in a pool).
Sounded easy enough.
She even talked Shay who has never done a race to do it.
I love doing these races together.










We had a great support team.
Meg, Mike, Jeff and Cam were all there.
My dad was there right at the beginning all the way to the end.
He is amazing.
Shay did awesome.  I don't know if we will ever get her to do it again, though.
It was such a fun organized tri.  Probably the best one I've done yet.
I would like to do it again.  Still hate the swim, but love the rest of it.
Thanks mom for forcing us to do it.  I loved it.




No comments: