Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Busy Summer Week

I'm not going to want summer to end this year! I usually am so ready for Fall by now, but I have loved this summer! It's been fun.

Cam got a wild hair to build a new deck! It's big and it's pretty. He did awesome. I will post pictures soon!

I painted the girls bathroom. I decided for two little girls it should be a cute girly bathroom, not a boring normal color one! I will post pictures of it soon too.

We went to the reservoir again. Reese likes being buried in the sand!

We went to the library. The girls read 5 days a week for the summer, so they got all there prizes, and went to the movie pajama party. I was bored to death, but the girls like it!!

It was a busy week, but a productive one!

1 comment:

{natalie} said...

i can't believe Reese wants to be buried in the cat litter! that's so funny.

the deck is awesome. can't wait to bbq out there.

and your bathroom looks great! good job on just doing it. i usually want to do stuff like that and just talk about it and never do it. good work.