Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Good Times

I'm enjoying life right now! I really feel like we are in a good place. Sage and Reese are the best little girls ever. They fight like crazy, and it drives me nuts, but I love our little family. I love spending time together.  As my dad always reminds us, "Life is Good!"
I'm glad spring is here, and summer is getting closer and closer. We've had some warm days!
I'm ready to sit outside, hang out with friends, BBQ, ride bikes, fire pits, outdoor movie nights, etc! 
Bring it on!


Sage filled up some water balloons and drew her mom and dad on them! She's sweet! 

It's so nice to have such good neighbors. Our kids get along so great. We love when Kade and Addi come hang out!

BFF. Sage and Addi. 

We took a trip to Costco. This giant ball is out for "display". Of course, Cam takes it to the next level. He was rolling the girls down all the aisles! It almost made me want to buy one!


Springville opened a new splash park. Sage was at a friends house, so Reese and I went to check it out! Pretty sure we will be hanging out there a lot this summer!



Afternoon golfing with the kiddos! They may have run around more than hit balls, but it was still fun!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

We love the new splash pad, too! It's so fun. We should go together sometime!!