Monday, August 12, 2013

Miscellaneous summer days...

My parents were in town this past week. They were directing an EFY on BYU campus. Brooke and I went up Thursday to listen to their big fireside.  I sure do have amazing parents. The youth love them. The fireside was amazing! What a great program for the youth!


Saturday morning, my mom, talked us in to meeting her to hike the Y. Great hike. It was more steep than I thought it would be. Such a good workout. I honestly thought I might be able to run up it. Ha. Who was I kidding? No way. We did run down the trail though. It felt great! 
I'm lucky to have an awesome Mom and Sisters!



Lazy summer mornings. I love cuddling with these two in the mornings. They're my most favorite people in the world!


I was sitting outside reading my book with a cup of ice water. The girls were inside playing. About 20 min. later, little Reese comes out with her cup of water and books! 
She's the best. She sat and read with me. Love her. 



Sage wrecked on the skateboard the other day!  Scratched her nose, lip, and knuckles. Luckily it's healing quickly!








No comments: