Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Grade!!

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Sage. 
1st Grade. 
Mrs. Golding



Reese wanted to stay at the school so bad!! 

I'm that mom who follows her daughter into the classroom and takes a picture!  And I will continue to do it until she's embarrassed by me!!


Back to school dinner. We're not fancy folks! Pizza is our "celebration" meal! 

It was a big day for us. Sage was excited yet nervous. I was nervous and sad! I really didn't want her to go. We took her to school and walked her into her class. She was so cute... so grown up. I didn't cry, but I didn't want to leave her. She is such a sweetheart. 
Me and a friend, Megan, who has a daughter in 1st grade went to meet the girls for lunch and take them a treat. I ate hot lunch with Sage. It was fun!  Wish I could go everyday. 
I know I need to let her grow up, I just don't want too!! 





No comments: