IDAHO!!!
We went home for a few days. Meg and Les were in town for a visit, so we made a weekend adventure out of it!!
Brooke and I went up Thursday after school. Cam, Jeff, and Andrew came up on Friday evening.
My parents go all out when we come home. I love being with my family. There really is "no place like home". I feel very blessed!
Friday we went to the park, had a picnic, played at the splash pad, and rode the carousel.
This picture is classic. Brooke caught it at the perfect time!! Haha. Classic!
My dad is such a good grandpa!
Cousin time!!
We came home and had a hotdog\smore roast in the backyard. We watched as a storm rolled in.
It was a very relaxing, perfect night!
At home, we play tons of games. This one is wits and wagers! It's a good one!
So, Saturday, we went to West Yellowstone. Did I mention we rode in a freaking 15 passenger van!! Say what?!?! It was awesome! Oh, and did I mention Brent and Su packed sack lunches for everyone! Best road trip ever!!
This is only 1/2 the crew!
West Yellowstone.
We went to the Playmill and saw "Beauty and the Beast". The girls enjoyed it. It was long, and Reese was ready to be done (well, Cam too), but it was very cute! I'm glad we went.
Sage and Livy meeting Belle after the show!
Some of the Grandkids.
My cute sisters!! Ugh! I look huge!
My family.
More games. This time we were playing Bang. Great game!!
Sunday we skipped out on church. We had a BBQ before we headed home.
A great weekend with great people. Sure wish my sisters lived closer. I miss them.
Going to Idaho always reminds me that life is simple! Or at least it should be. I like that.


















1 comment:
the van is awesome and so is cam's face! haha, you can tell he really loves it!
what a fun weekend, i wish my family was that close to go home to.
Post a Comment