Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year!

11.31.13

We went up to Salt Lake for New Year's Eve. We hung out at the Cisneros house. 
There were lots of people, good food, and lots of noise makers! 
I think everyone of us stayed up until 12:00. It was a good time!!
We went home after that... late, late night.


The next morning. Reese slept until 9:30 and Sage until 11:30! 

I used to hate New Years. It meant that the holidays were over, Christmas decorations were put away, we could be lazy anymore, back to work and school, etc. 
But anymore, I love it! I love a fresh start. I love cleaning up the house and getting back on a routine. We do better that way. A fresh start... Trying to do thing a a little better. I'm not one for making resolutions. I don't keep them, which means I fail, and I don't like failure.
So I like to think of it as just trying to be a little better.. at everything. A little more righteous, a little more healthier, a better mom, a better wife, a better friend, you know, just a little better!

2013 was good to us, but here's to 2014 being a little better!

Happy New Year!

No comments: