Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Sage was determined to wear as much green as possible to avoid getting pinched. She did a good job!

I don't own much green, but green shoes did the trick!!

Reese refused to get a picture because I put her hair in a messy bun, she hated it, and it ruined the rest of her day! Poor kid, she has such a rough life!



Reese did this in preschool today! 
She only finished the first two rows at school, then finished the rest at home. Toddler art projects are my favorite! So simple, yet so awesome!!

I'm not a fan of pretending in leprechauns, and trying to catch them with homemade traps and making little tiny tiny green footprints around the house! I feel like we're pushing it with the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy! So, leprechauns? No thanks!
(Now Santa- heck yes I still believe!!)

But I sure do like making these little holidays fun!! So, like when I was a kid- we had a green meal! Ours was always breakfast, but I'm too lazy to get up and make a big breakfast, so we did a breakfast dinner! 

Green everything!! Plates, forks, straws, milk, crepes, cookies, and some gold chocolate coins! 
Happy St. Patrick's Day! 





2 comments:

{natalie} said...

I love Sage's green overload!

We didn't do much for St Pat's either...I left lucky charms and Ethan made green milk for breakfast. and we had Costco shamrock raviolis. I can't get into the shenanigans either. I almost thought of telling them about the EB this year just so they wouldn't have high expectations on Easter haha!

Rachael said...

A green meal sounds super fun. I've never thought St Patty's should be so overdone, either! I don't know why they hype it up so much in school lately. I thought wearing green was enough!