The girls I work with decided it was time for a girls trip! We went down to St. George for a little play time and some R&R.
We left Friday morning after all the kiddos got to school. We stopped for drinks, treats, food, and tattoos!
This is Nikki literally running to get tattoos. She made us go in and get them. We left with at least 15. Anywhere from an Ariel princess one to a blue glittery dolphin to a moth/butterfly one.
I'm sad we didn't get any pictures of the tattoos once we had put them on!
Finally got to St. George and immediately hit the pool. It was nice to lay in the sun. It actually felt hot to us. We loved it.
This was our ride to and from the pool. Doc (one of our dentists) let us stay in his house and cruise around in his jeep!
We golfed on Saturday. It was a blast. We only had to yell "fore" twice. I'd say that was pretty good. I'm sure we lost a dozen balls between all of us.
I forget how much I like to golf. I'm terrible, but I like it!
Thankful for these ladies. I feel lucky to work with people whom I consider good friends.
We ate, and laughed, and some more. Played games, watched movies, shopped, layed out, ate some more and laughed some more.
It was a good time!
I'm very glad I can leave the girls with Cam and know they are in good hands. They might have had doughnuts for every meal and maybe never got their hair combed, but I'm positive they had a great weekend!! Love him.






No comments:
Post a Comment