April 1, 2014
Happy April Fool's.
Sage came home from school with a card to the family... (It was glued shut)!
She thought it was hilarious. She kept thinking of all these ways we could trick Dad.
When he got home the girls were out playing. I told him when they offer him strawberries covered in "sugar" and a cold dew to just go with it.
Well, he decided to get the girls with a few tricks of his own. He Saran wrapped the door so they'd run into it when they came home and placed tape on the floor and door knobs all over the house!
(The girls loved all of it)!!!
Here I was thinking how great and clever he is. Then I went to the bathroom to change and an ice cold cup of water falls on me! Hmmmmm... Not cool or great any more. He got me really good.
Oh and it didn't stop there.... I got in the shower that night and as I was stepping out he opened the bathroom door and plastered me with flour! Seriously!
Are you kidding me?
I'm so glad this holiday is over!!!
But, I couldn't hold a grudge too long! He did make me laugh quite a bit that day!
I love Cam. I'm glad he's mine!


1 comment:
I am dying laughing. The flour stunt is the best. Nice work cam.
Post a Comment