Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Babysitting!!

Brooke and I watched June and Owen while Les and Dan went to Vegas. All the cousins were so excited to hang out and play all weekend. 
 
Brooke picked up the kids on Thursday. I met her at her house after work. She kept Owen and I took June. 

Friday we picked up all the kids a little early from school, went and grabbed lunch, and went to feed the ducks!
These ducks are crazy. They're not afraid of anything!!


After the ducks we went over to the mall and let the kids ride the merry go round!



All the girls loved having baby Owen around!! They were all such big helpers. 

After dinner we took them swimming to the Provo Rec center. It was fun. 
Sage loved the slides. I didn't think we'd get her to leave!!

Friday all the kids slept at my house, except for the baby!! They all did pretty well. 
Saturday, Andrew had a double header. So we packed lots of treats and hung out at the ball park! The kids were all so good. We ordered some pizza for in between the games. 
The kids were al so dirty by the time it was time to go!
After the games, we went back to Brooke's. We gave all the kids baths, made party mix, let them play and called it a night!!

Sunday we went to meet Les and Dan at the airport! They were all so excited to see each other. It was such a fun weekend and went way too fast!! I miss having them around!  













1 comment:

Lesli said...

You are simply the greatest for taking them this weekend! June will not stop talking about her cousins! She misses them!
love you so much and thank you!!!