I was cleaning up the phone and needed to post all these random pictures!
Reese got super sick again. We went to the doctor, knowing what we were in for- steroids and breathing treatments. We went to a new doctor, because ours would not get us in that day, and she desperately needed to be seen. This new doctor was great. He diagnosed her with asthma, treated her with a steroid shot and gave her breathing treatments in the office until he felt comfortable sending us home. He answered questions that I've had for years. After 3 hours, we finally went home with new and stronger inhalers, steroids, and antibiotics. Hopefully we can treat her colds right when they start, to avoid doctor visits. Poor little thing!
She wanted to go to her first day of preschool, but still wasn't feeling great. We tried. She came home early and missed the next couple of days. So glad she's finally feeling better!
We went to Cam's cousins baby blessing and then lunch after. The girls were able to ride the horses! They loved it. In my next life, I'm going to be a cowgirl... Boots, wranglers, giant belt buckles, the whole shebang!
Cam came home from work one day with giant boxes and made the girls an amazing cardboard box house!! Doors, folding tables, windows that opened & closed, and a chimney. It was awesome. He's the best.
The girls ate dinner at their table and wanted to sleep in their house. I talked them out of sleeping in it!!
We had stake conference on Sunday, so for us that meant free day!! We believe in family first :)! Cam was headed to Vegas for the week on Monday and we are running out of summer days, so we have to take advantage of any nice day we have! Sunday was beautiful. Sundays always are. It's not fair. So we had Austin & Rachel and Colton & Kaylee meet us at the lake!
Such a great day.
Rach and I surfed together. It was so fun. Can't wait to try it again!
Little Reese wanted to surf with Cam. I was actually shocked. She loved it and she was all smiles!
I'm so glad she got out there. I can't wait for these girls to surf on their own!
Boating has definitely been one of my favorite things this summer!
We went to our schools "family reading/story telling" night. We went to different rooms in the school with different people telling stories, they gave all the kids a new book and had refreshments. One of the characters was Elsa. The girls were so excited to take their picture with her.
Reese's face and her hand position is priceless. Love these girlies!!










No comments:
Post a Comment