Monday I worked.
Tuesday looked like this:
It was a busy day...
I usually don't have to work or help at the book fair. So this is unusual.
I did decide to help as much as I can at the school this year! I figured since I only work a couple of days, I'd spend more time at the girls' school! I help out every Tuesday in the Library, and the rest of the time in the classes!
I'm waiting to be put on the pay roll :)
I'm there every day I don't work.
Somedays I like it... Other days... Well, it's a lot!
The book fair was awesome!! They did such a good job! Cam and I met Sage for lunch!
We bought some fun books!
We took pictures..
The theme was "Monsters"!!
Thursday-
Jaker's Pumpkin Patch.
Always a favorite.
Friday.
Date night with Cam.
(Kenz crashed our date night :). Loved having her there)!
We went golfing. The sunset was beautiful.
Cam took some pictures.
I'm definitely not a good golfer, but I love the game. Someday I'll be good :)
Cam was dragging some tumble weed. Made me laugh!
I love him.
The YW president had promised Cam some "sucker candy". Well she failed to deliver. He was disappointed so I figured I could make it. It was delicious.
We made watermelon and piña colada. Next up is cinnamon.
Saturday.
We went and saw Hotel Transylvania 2. We loved it! So cute.
We watched the Utah game with Cam's family that night. I'm a BYU fan, but the Utes are killing it this season, so I don't mind watching :)
It was a good week.













No comments:
Post a Comment