10.13.15
Tuesday night for Young Women's we taught the girls how to make pillowcases. It was so fun. These yw are so cute. I've loved working with them!
10.15.15
Fall Break
Cornbelly's with Cass, Bella, Braxton, Rach and Trevor.
It was our first time at Cornbelly's. It's pretty pricey, but worth it. I wish we would have had more time. They put so much work into it. I was impressed.
10.20.15
MOAB! We left for Moab Friday morning. We met the Poelman's at the shop and one other couple.
When we got to Moab, we unloaded machines and went on a trail, Moab Rim.
Cam broke 2 axels within the first 30 min. So we went back to town to get them fixed. The girls wanted to swim while we waited for Cam, but when we got to the room, they wanted to play "office/school/restaurant", so I watched TV while they played. It didnt take too long to get repaired.
We went to dinner, then hit another trail. We also met up with another family.
It was so warm, Cam was driving with no shoes. Ha!
Reese finally crashed. I still don't know how they sleep with their heads getting thrashed back and forth!
I was really nervous taking Reese back to Moab. She was in tears the whole time the last time we were there. It broke my heart seeing how scared she was.
She promised us she'd be brave this time. She really wanted to go.
I was so proud of her. She was so brave and never cried once. She even went up super challenging obstacles that I was even scared on.
They conked out super fast.
The next morning we ate breakfast and went back to Hell's Revenge.
Watching people go up and down Hell's Gate, a challenging climb.
Sage and Cam. I'm so glad the girls love the things he loves.
Photo op!
Lucy and Reese. Lucy is 2 and Sage is 5!!! Ha!
Me and Courtnee
We were lucky to never have rain. It wasn't cold, but it was cool.
The kids found a mouse and Ryan put it on the tire. So gross!!
We've been to Moab a handful of times. I am still always amazed at how beautiful it is.
Crazy kids.
Family picture.
I am so grateful for Cam, our girls, and awesome new friends who have become like family.
The classic Hot Tub. No one else will ever try but Cam. So him and Dodge went down and got right out.
This other guy, who was not in our group, went right after Cam. He totally rolled over and ended up on his top.
Cam makes it look easy, so I'm sure this guy thought he could handle it.
We all joked about it at dinner!!
The view driving back to town. So gorgeous!
Out again. Moab wore her out.
The aftermath!! Laundry for days, but well worth it!




























No comments:
Post a Comment