Dad & Sage, ready for church
Sage fell asleep from her walk!! Thank Goodness!
Well our week was pretty uneventful as well! So there is really no exciting news. We are going to Idaho this coming weekend, so hopefully that will bring some excitment into our lives.
Lesli, the youngest sister is getting married in November, so we have a shower to go too. You can read Megs blog about the awesome bridal dress shopping adventure. I am really excited for Les.
Lesli, the youngest sister is getting married in November, so we have a shower to go too. You can read Megs blog about the awesome bridal dress shopping adventure. I am really excited for Les.
4 comments:
I miss cam and Sage!!! Love you!!! Cam is looking good :-)
Hey Michelle, lets start planning that cruise now so it's set in stone! Sage is cuter every time I see her, I didn't think that was possible.
Yay! I am so glad we can also be blogging buddies now too! I love your posts! Sage is too cute! I am adding you to our list as we speak! I had so much fun with you last night! Can't wait to see the pictures!
I figured it was you because we didn't hang out with anyone else last night! Ha ha! I love it! Can't wait to see the pictures! :)
Post a Comment