Monday, February 25, 2008

For Aunt Megan







Aunt Megan in New York sent sage this adorable dress. She had the leggings already which made the dress even more cute. Thanks Megs for shopping for Sage and keeping her in style. She misses you and hopes to see you soon.

4 comments:

Meg said...

I have tears in my eyes because I miss her and you so much! She has gotten so big since I last saw her in a picture! I MISS YOU and love the pictures. It looks like you all had such a fun time in Idaho - Give Brooke and her kids a big kiss for me! LOVE YOU!

Heather and Trevor said...

SOOO SO CUTE! I love that outfit! What a stylish baby you have!!! Hey there is a 10k down here in April that Trevor's work is sponsering. You should totally come down and run it with me! Let me know if you want to! :)

Stacie said...

Michelle, this is Stacie. I have entered the blog world-thanks to Kim and I am having so much fun checking out what everyone is up to. Sage is so cute. I can't believe how big they get so quickly. My blog is at staciegifford.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. It sounds like you guys are doing great. I look forward to checking up on you guys every now and then.

Unknown said...

Michelle,

This is Tiffany Forsgren Alleman. I found your blog through friends, and I love seeing what you're up to. You have seriously one of the cutest little girls I've EVER seen! So dang cute! We should get our little ones together to run around and play. And, I should know about the sky caddie (or I bet my hubby wished I knew about it!) My blog is theallemans.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon!