These are pictures of Cam, myself, Colton (brother-in-law), and Mel (father -in-law) at the gun range. You can just call me James Bond for short. I personally like the glasses, and ear things.
Before I met Cam, I had never really shot a gun before. I guess the occasional "bb" gun in the backyard, and a few random dates where I learned to shoot clay pigeons/skeet, but nothing more than that.
Well now I have my very own 20 gauge shotgun, a 22 rifle, some other big gun of my Dad's for deer hunting, and a sig mosquito 22 hand gun, which I got for my birthday. Most girls get perfume, shoes, clothes, etc. Oh no, not me, I get a gun. No really, I actually like it, and was excited to get it. Thanks Cam! Wow! Do I sound like a red neck or what??
I have had 3 deer tags, including this upcoming season. I have helped gut one deer, but have yet failed to ever shoot my own. We'll see how this year goes. I can shoot at skeet, and actually hit them, and hit the bulls eye in the middle of a target. Once again, can we say red neck?
I guess I'm always willing to try something new. You never know, you might like it.
I'm not one to carry a gun, or "pack heat", but I think it is good to be comfortable with the guns you are shooting.
3 comments:
you're the coolest lookin' red-necks I've ever seen! The pics are awesome! We need to go out and have a LATE celebration for Cam's birthday! And make sure he doesn't mention anything about that sky caddy to Jason...thats the last thing I need :)
Looks like fun, was this the night you had young womens? We need to plan another game/gun/fun night.. are you up for planning it?
BY THE WAY!! WHO IS THAT A PICTURE OF?? HA HA!
Post a Comment