I love weekends! There is just something about a Friday and Saturday that I look forward to all week long. There is still no sleeping in, no break from cleaning house or doing laundry, but I just love the weekend.
Friday we hung out with our friends, Brandon & Cassie. They have an adorable new baby, Lola Bella. I don't have a picture yet to post. She is cute though. We went to Happy Sumo for dinner. I love Happy Sumo, because I love sushi, but I don't know if we will be eating there anytime soon. Cam got sick on Saturday morning, threw up all day (including his meal from the night before), and had the big "d" too. Good thing he doesn't read this blog ever!!! Poor guy, he was miserable. He also had Sage all day, because I was gone. He claims we will never eat there again!! I am still trying to convince him it was just a 24 hour bug. It's not working. I am glad he is finally feeling better.
Saturday, I was able to go down to Price, and judge the Miss Castle Valley Pageant. I have never judged a pageant before, and don't have a lot of experience with pageants, but in each pageant they like to have one "inexperienced" judge. That would be me. I loved it. It was a lot of fun. The girls were gorgeous and did great. I met a lot of nice people, and really liked it. I hope to do it again sometime. The girl who won will now go on to the Miss Utah Pageant. I've never been to the Miss Utah Pageant, but I think I just might have to go this year.
Thanks again to my friend Amy, she's the one who asked me to be a judge. She is great!!
So, my weekend was good, I am already looking forward to the next one!!
2 comments:
You realize half my family is from that area!!!! Remember our great trip to my cabin. Just 45 minutes from Price Yee-haw! Hm great memories flooding back. Oh-boy. I will be in town next week. We need to get together!
Weekends are great. You forgot to mention Sages horse ride.. he he.. I will email you the pics.
Sushi is gross and I would throw up all day and have the big 'd' as well if I ate it.
Post a Comment