Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BAG TAG!

I'm not much of one who likes to play tag, but I really like my friend Heather, so I did it. Don't roll your eyes or laugh, because you are next!!
Here are the rules:
1. Take a picture of your bag.
2. Show a picture of ALL the contents in your bag and name them.
NO CLEANING OUT FIRST!!
3. Bag tag 5 -10 people
4. Leave a comment on their blog that says, "You've been BAG TAGGED."


I know the bag looks small, but don't be decieved,
there are a lot of small pockets.


Contents of bag-
wallet, diaper, wipes, changing pad, orange scented hand sanitizer, lotion, lip gloss, a little bag which holds (a tide pen, a small lysol sanitizer spray (my new favorite thing, I sanitize everything now), some lubricating eye drops, lipstick, and face powder), a little organizer for gift cards or punch cards or discount cards or whatever, keys to the truck, my ipod radio thing, some puff snacks for Sage, extra gum, a notebook, my calender/planner, a pen, fingernail clipper kit, and fingernail file, and tampons. The only thing missing is the cell phone, and it's because I was talking on it, and left it on the kitchen table.
That about wraps it up. That is a lot of junk, but for some reason, I feel as if I can't live without any of it.
Oh and I tag-
Amy, Brooke, Hill, Leslie, Megs, and Shay!

3 comments:

The Rasmussen Family said...

Oh! You are going to regret doing that...EVEN YOU will be embarrased by all the CRAP in my purse...There is so much...YIKES!!!
Here we go...

hahaha, thanks for the tag!
Its fun!

Heather and Trevor said...

HA HA! LOL! I am glad that you did the tag and that you really like me! :) Thanks for being a good sport! I actually thought that was kinda of fun one because our whole lives are in our purses right? :) Love ya tons! Miss you! :)

Meg said...

I LOVE YOUR BAG! It's super cute!