Happy Birthday to you!! Cam's Birthday was on March 6th. According to Cam, his birthday celebration lasts all week long!! Wishful thinking Babe! The Sunday before, we were up in SLC at his parents, and had a party then. On his actual birthday we had my sister, bro-in-law, and their 3 kids come over for cake and ice cream. Thanks again for coming guys! On Friday we went out with some friends and celebrated it once again. I guess it does last all week long.
For his birthday he got a Sky Caddie. For any of you who golf, you do not need an explanation. For those who don't, according to Cam, it is "money". It basically reads the course for you, and tells you everything you need to know for your next shot. I guess I am a pretty cool wife now!
I love everything about Cam. He is an amazing person, husband, and father. He is so patient with me. I am so lucky to have him. Even when I am ticked at the world, he finds a way to make me smile or laugh. I never thought I would find someone so amazing, but lucky for me, I did. I love you! Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Cam! Looks like it was a fun week!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! OHHHH I am so SAD that we weren't there to han out with you guys!! We miss you soooo much!!! Emma misses Sage too! I am so glad we can keep up on blogger though! Let me know when you come down to St. George next!
P.S. You have been "Bag Tagged!"
Check my Blog for instuctions
Can't wait to see! :)
he is a cute brother..
Post a Comment