The goose eating her cookie.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Duck...Duck....Goose
There is this cute little pond in where there are a lot of baby ducks, ducks, geese, and even some pigeons. So we decided to stop one afternoon and let Sage feed them. Well, we didn't have any bread, but we had some oatmeal raisin cookies. I am sure that ducks like cookies too, and besides, they probally get enough bread right? So they loved the cookies. Sage was pretty intrigued until she was eating one of the cookies, and the goose in the picture came right up and took it out of her hand. She did not think that was cool at all. Those ducks and geese must get fed a lot, because they were not scared at all!! It was fun.

The goose eating her cookie.

The goose eating her cookie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys are the cutest family. I love your hair! I love your baby and I love my brother! he he. Love you guys!
Post a Comment