Saturday, May 10, 2008

HAPPY MOMS DAY!!

Happy Mothers Day to every mom I know out there.

Happy Mothers Day to my mom, Suzan. I love you!! I pray every day to become a mom like you!! You really are the best!
My mom is the coolest because:
She goes to tennis camp to become a better tennis player, she plays on a tennis league with 20 year olds, and she kicks their butts. She runs marathons and has beat my time, she loves shopping, especially with us girls, she owns cuter jeans than I do, she puts others before herself on a daily basis, she wears the pants in the family (sorry dad), she won't take no for an answer, she loves, loves, loves, her grandchildren, she will drink Coke and eat a brownie for breakfast (just like me), she raised her children to be confident and to be the best we can be, she is the strongest person I know.
I love you mom.

We should all celebrate this day and take long bubble baths. We deserve it!!

3 comments:

grams said...

HI MICHELLE, I JUST LEFT A COMMENT, BUT DON'T THINK IT WENT THROUGH. JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR ALL THE MEMORIES. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND ALL YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS. WOW, SEWING A DRESS AND HAT, THAT IS WONDERFUL. DID THE LITTLE OUTFIT FROM US FIT LITTLE SAGE? I WAS AFRAID IT WAS TO SMALL. I JUST HAD TO SEND SOMETHING AFTER THAT DARLING BIRTHDAY INVITATION. WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU. ALWAYS YOUR GRAMS

Heather and Trevor said...

Happy Mothers Day Chelle! I am so proud of you as a mommy! YOu are such a great example to me and I am so glad that we got to raise our children close by even for a little bit. We miss you tons and hope you had a relaxing day! :)

Ashton & Co. said...

Hey Michelle! I hope you had a good mother's day last weekend- your little Sage is such a doll and the dress you made is way cute! Hope you are doing good- please send me your email, so I can invite you to view my blog later!