My friend Amy tagged me, and it has taken me some time to finally sit down and do it. So here we go!!
THE RULES: Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts.Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 Joys:
1. My family- especially My Sage and Cam. They are my everything. Parents- they are wonderful, wonderful people, I love them. My in-laws- they are wonderful too. Sisters- they truly are "best friends." I love them. Oh- and brothers too.
2. Shopping- I love to shop, even if it is "window shopping" I love it.
3. Chocolate- anything chocolate, anything at all. It is so satisfying.
(There are many more joys, but I can only list 3!!)
3 Fears:
1. Anything creepy and crawly. Especially SPIDERS. Cam buys me the spider spray, and if there is a spider, I have to stand at a distance, and spray the thing to DEATH. I HATE them.
2. Not measuring up to be the mother to Sage, that my mom was to me. I really want to world for her. I want to be the best mom ever. It is a scary thing though!
3. Water- I mean, I like the water, and swimming in a pool is fine. I love the lake, cause you're in a boat, or if you're wakeboarding, you have a life jacket on. The ocean is ok as long as I can touch, but the thought of snorkeling, scubadiving, etc. is terrifying. I guess I am not a strong swimmer and the thought of drowning is terrifying. So if I can touch, have a life jacket, nothing can eat me, then I am fine.
3 Goals:
1. Continue to raise a family, have another baby (maybe 2, not sure yet). Continue to raise them in the church, and teach them to be strong, and confident.
2. Be a better wife- I really need to cook more!! It is not a strong point in our marriage, but I can make a mean mac-n-cheese.
3. Stay in shape, continue running. I have learned to love running, and I think I might, I say might, want to run another marathon. The first one kicked my butt, and I swore to never do another one, but I am beginning to change my mind. We will see. For now, I will stick to halfs!
3 Obsessions/Collections:
1. hmm- I don't really know! I love candy/sugar. We have a drawer in the kitchen strictly for candy. I always try to get rid of it, but I just can't do it. I wouldn't say it is a collection at all, but there is a lot of candy!!
2. I like shoes. Even if I harldy ever wear them, I just can't get rid of them, because there is always that one shirt or pair of pants that they go perfect with. Cam built me shoe shelves in our
closet when we moved in, because there were too many shoes. I love him for that.
3. Blogging- very addicting.
3 Random Facts:
1. I love cleaning. It is almost therapeutic to clean. I love organizing. I love to have things labeled, color coordinated, etc. Even my dishwasher is organized, all the spoons go together, forks, knives, etc. I love a clean house.
2. I have naturally curly hair. I wear it straight 90% of the time. I hated it growing up, and sadly I am getting excited that little Sage's hair is getting more curly all the time.
3. I love hoodie zip up jackets. I could wear one everyday, even summer. I just like them.
I tag Megs, Lesli (little sis) and Brooke! Like I said, I love my sisters, they never let you down. (hint hint)
No comments:
Post a Comment